Keeping You Safe During Play
- Pro Shop hours 6:00 am - 5:00 pm. Call 520-825-3110.
- Pro Shop closed for walk-through traffic. Check-in with Tee Host.
- Credit card purchases only.
- All reserved tee time blocks have been eliminated.
- No shotgun starts are allowed.
- The driving range is open for pre-paid purchases and annual pass holder members only. Purchase a range card online.
- Charley Q Barbecue and beverage cart service has been suspended.
- Do not touch the flag stick. A foam barrier has been placed in the hole.
- All rakes have been removed. Smooth sand with your feet or club.
- Ball washers on the course have been drained.
- Course ice chests have been removed. Water & ice available at pro shop staging area.
- Sand and seed bottles have been removed from our carts. Repair divot by kicking in the sides with your shoe or club.
- Posting of scores shall be from either your home computer or phone.
- All tournament and association events canceled until further notice.
- Do not shake hands or have any form of close contact with other golfers or staff.
- Follow all hand washing, coughing, and sneezing guidelines, as issued by the department of health.
- If you experience and cold or flu-like symptoms or have been in direct contact with someone who tested presumptive positive, please stay home.
- BE KIND AND CONSIDERATE to our staff. They are doing their best to accommodate your request & golfing needs.
**Welcome to The Views Restaurant, where we are ready to meet your breakfast, lunch and dinner needs. A variety of tasty appetizers and entrees are available, with gluten-free and veggie options. We offer patio, bar and terrace seating, all with panoramic views of the Catalina Mountains. We have the best happy hour prices daily (3 – 6 PM) with food and drink specials. Your favorite brands of alcohol are in stock. Open daily 7 AM – 7 PM. We look forward to serving you soon! As a precaution, we ask to please wear your masks until you are at your table. This is for everyone’s protection. Thank you.View menu