- Hole-in-One Club is for our Signature Hole #7 ONLY
- Hole-in-One The Views Club Membership
- $2,500 for Hole-in-One
- $75 for Annual Membership
- All members must fill out a membership form that is submitted to Swing King for insurance purposes.
- The program runs annually January 1, 2019 - December 31, 2019
- We may add additional members after the initial start date of January 1, 2019
- All memberships end on December 31, 2019
In the event of a Hole-in-One:
- To commence the winner’s claim process, you must complete and submit the following:
- Contact the Pro Shop immediately or within 24 hours from when the HIO occurred
- Make a note of the approximate time of the HIO
- This Winners Claim Form
- Legible Copy of your Scorecard
- Fill out the W9 form and Winner Claim Form
- We need a copy of your driver’s license and proof of purchase
(Point of sale receipt and or sign-up form provided by the Pro Shop)
- After all, paperwork is submitted to Swing King, and upon receipt of the HIO submission package, you will receive a check and edited HIO video within 30 days.
Eligibility Requirements for Hole-in-One:
- Must be an Amateur golfer (as defined by the United States Golf Association under the Rules of Amateur Status)
- Is at least 18 years old
- Rightfully engaged in a full round of golf for just consideration at The Views Golf Club
- Never earned a PGA Professional card nor ever been a Club Professional or Touring Professional (as defined by the USGA).
- Member of the Swing King Hole-in-One Club or had entry fee included or added to greens fees for daily play, tournaments, or outings.
- I teed-off (my “Shot”) between the tee markers in the tee box that met all 3 of the following conditions: (i) were no closer than the tee markers designated for my handicap, age, and gender (for example, women must tee-off no closer than the women’s tee at the hole); (ii) is not more advantageous or closer than the tee markers and tee box from which I had been consistently teeing off during my current round (for example, men playing from the longer men’s tee cannot move up to the shorter men’s tee at the hole); and (iii) are in any event listed on the scorecard as no closer than 120 yards from the hole for men, and 100 yards from the hole for women.
- My Shot was hit during the normal daylight operating hours from the designated tee box.
- All equipment I used conformed to USGA Specifications.
- Neither I nor any other party did anything to obstruct or affect the travel or course of the Shot and that the flight of the Shot was not altered other than by natural elements.
- I only took one Shot in the Skill Contest, and no mulligans, practice shots, or substitute shots were taken. I agree that all interpretations by Swing King shall be subject to the USGA Rules of Golf available at usga.org.
First, 50 memberships sold will receive one complimentary round of golf for yourself or guest and a 15-minute tune-up lesson from one of our golf professionals. The lesson is available to annual pass holders and residents of Sun City Oro Valley.